WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hello From Uranus

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hello From Uranus   Fri May 01, 2009 12:42 pm

First and Last name: Kevin Bell
When you started at WTI: 04/20/09
What field you are in: ET
What experience you have: Tons. None of it demand
various info
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 242
Field : I.T.
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Uranus   Fri May 01, 2009 5:42 pm

Welcome to the forums. It's been rather dull around here lately, im not sure if it's due lack of topics, multiple projects that have been undertaken by the forgoers or if it's because im just that repulsive. Whatever the case, feel free to post whatever you want provided its not offensive or demeaning to anyone on the boards. Very Happy

-IYAKYAS-
Home PC: I7 920, Asus Rampage II extreme x58, XFX GTX 285 Black Edition, 6 GB OCZ Gold DDR3 1600 in Tri Channel, SupremeFX XFI Sound card, V8 CPU Cooler, WD 320 GB 16 MB Cache 7200 RPM(System Drive), WD 1TB 32 MB Cache 7200 RPM (Storage Drive), LG Super Multi Dvd Burner, Ultra X2 750w Dual Rail modular PSU, Custom Storm Sniper Case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Uranus   Fri May 01, 2009 5:51 pm

I'll try and post crap from time to just to give Paddington Bear something to read when he sneaks in for a peek. affraid
Back to top Go down
kornkid010
WTI Nub
WTI Nub

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Uranus   Wed May 06, 2009 3:05 pm

KCBell wrote:
I'll try and post crap from time to just to give Paddington Bear something to read when he sneaks in for a peek. affraid

Paddington Bear lol thats the funniest damn thing i have heard this week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Uranus   Wed May 06, 2009 3:24 pm

Yeah and P.B. was gone last night. Say does this fundamental stuff get easier to understand?
Back to top Go down
kornkid010
WTI Nub
WTI Nub

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Uranus   Wed May 06, 2009 3:38 pm

lol not exactly. it all kind of builds on its self. They say that its suposted to be the hardest class, but Mr.Rosas says that A+ is the hardest class, and I am sure that Mr. foster and Mr. Gulick(SP?) will say the same thing lol.

I saw you guys are doing series-parallel circuits today. That is pretty confusing at first. although I thought all of analog stuff was really easy, i didn't do so well in digital. Oh man...wait till the second 2 day lab. haha. thats ok, If they have the picture of my lab hung on the wall maybe you can use it as a referance. lol.

No really dont worry about it, it should start to come a little bit easier. Let me know if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Uranus   

Back to top Go down

Hello From Uranus
Page 1 of 1