WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How's it going?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
loquito
WTI Nub
WTI Nub

Number of posts : 15
Field : I.T.
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: How's it going?   Wed May 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Just wanted to see how it's going across the hall... and if anyone needs any help just ask... I'll see what I can do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skarekr0
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: How's it going?   Thu May 07, 2009 10:56 am

Oddly enough, it's going better than MCP, at least for me. For some reason im grasping this alot better than I was grasping the XP stuff, but I think it's kind of like it was with A+, alot of the stuff I already knew so my interest was pretty much else where. With Net+, I don't really know as much as I should so it's got my attention.

-IYAKYAS-
Home PC: I7 920, Asus Rampage II extreme x58, XFX GTX 285 Black Edition, 6 GB OCZ Gold DDR3 1600 in Tri Channel, SupremeFX XFI Sound card, V8 CPU Cooler, WD 320 GB 16 MB Cache 7200 RPM(System Drive), WD 1TB 32 MB Cache 7200 RPM (Storage Drive), LG Super Multi Dvd Burner, Ultra X2 750w Dual Rail modular PSU, Custom Storm Sniper Case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loquito
WTI Nub
WTI Nub

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: How's it going?   Thu May 07, 2009 2:30 pm

I know the feeling... lol... I found that I really enjoyed the networking stuff more than I really thought I would. The labs were pretty cool and liked the hands on stuff with the patch panels. XP in mcp just made me sleepy... Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's it going?   

Back to top Go down

How's it going?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTI Student Forum's :: IT Classes :: Network +-
Jump to: