WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Crysis Warhead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skarekr0
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 242
Field : I.T.
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Crysis Warhead   Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:04 pm

So I just finished Crysis Warhead and I have to say that the Graphics are very lacking compared to the first though this one seemed to run a lot smoother and the end of the game was no where near as difficult. Not too mention that the ending itself was very lack luster and some of it didn't fit the original.
I was disappointed that I didn't get to see more of the tropical setting that defines Crysis as a game.
Who's with me?

-IYAKYAS-
Home PC: I7 920, Asus Rampage II extreme x58, XFX GTX 285 Black Edition, 6 GB OCZ Gold DDR3 1600 in Tri Channel, SupremeFX XFI Sound card, V8 CPU Cooler, WD 320 GB 16 MB Cache 7200 RPM(System Drive), WD 1TB 32 MB Cache 7200 RPM (Storage Drive), LG Super Multi Dvd Burner, Ultra X2 750w Dual Rail modular PSU, Custom Storm Sniper Case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Warhead   Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:06 pm

skarekr0 wrote:
So I just finished Crysis Warhead and I have to say that the Graphics are very lacking compared to the first though this one seemed to run a lot smoother and the end of the game was no where near as difficult. Not too mention that the ending itself was very lack luster and some of it didn't fit the original.
I was disappointed that I didn't get to see more of the tropical setting that defines Crysis as a game.
Who's with me?

I haven't ever really played any of the Crysis.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Warhead   Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:40 am

Just barely started Warhead but its graphics do feel pretty lackluster compared to the originals. But I guess thats what happens when everyone complains about poor performance.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wtistudents1.forumstech.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Warhead   

Back to top Go down

Crysis Warhead
Page 1 of 1